Cycle of 8 conferences in Metz
IUT GMP – Amphitéatre A – Université de Lorraine – Ile du Saulcy
This project is set in the approach of the installation of an Innovation and Design Superior School or Institute in Metz that should welcome students on the international level with a strong French
This 1st phase set up together with the University of Lorraine, should allow the students but also every public to apprehend a fast evolving future through a corporate culture oriented towards a
citizen behaviour and the challenge opened through the analysis of the needs and the answers
brought through innovation and design.
Let’s talk design : 8 conferences
Series of 8 lectures the themes of which are based on concrete experiences by Design actors.
- Bringing information about the sense and function of the designer professional training
- Informing about the industrial design challenges, understand the objectives
- Encouraging company managers to consult, install creation actions in their own teams or call for identified external actors
- s’engager à faire évoluer les pratiques en ouvrant des réseaux de compétence et de formation
- Committing all of us in the evolution of practices by opening networks of competence and training apprehending the design culture and the citizen approach and their applications